Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide's new theme music from Dillon Hodges

Featured Replies

Dillon wrote this for us as part of Gamercide contributing to his Kickstarter awhile back. He only needed to make us one song, but he gave us two. One is an instrumental. I'll link to both songs so you can download them.

We'll be using them for our broadcasts on Twitch.tv.

Huge thanks go out to Dillon and his wife, Elise. Both are wonderful people and I'm glad I've met them.

Listen via SoundCloud

Download

You Console Me (Playing Your Game)

You just sit and play your game

While I'm stuck inside

You determine if I live or die

Left and right you make me move

Back and forth I swing

I'm your puppet dancing on the screen

When you console me

You are the one who controls me

I'm powerless not to obey

So I'll keep on playing your game

There's no punch that I can't take

No damage counts too high

Mash my buttons just to pick a fight

Won't you level up with me

If you're out or in

While you hoard my heart I'll never win

I'll be your hero

But not if you're making me keep score

My character knows not to stay

But I still keep playing your game

When you console me

You are the one who controls me

I'm powerless not to obey

So I'll keep on playing your game

//////////////////

Instrumental

Download

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.