November 22, 201213 yr comment_66129 Pogre swooped into the forums and posted more than all of you today!Are you seriously going to let him get away with that? lol Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_66130 would appear so, he is pretty fast on that wheelchair of his Report
November 25, 201213 yr comment_66262 I smell... victory!*Edit: Upon further research, I have found that the aforementioned "victory" shout-out was indeed premature in its proclamation. By no means is this an admission of defeat though... Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_66281 You had the normal person awake hours advantage. You see, on nights I work I spend hours during the day asleep. However, this will be changed as of now. Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_66303 I've always worked nights. That's why you don't see me for 3-4 days at a time. I'm always asleep Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_66311 I wish I could. It's either 7a-7p or 7p-7a. They have 11a-11p but I'll never get a chance to work either of those Report
November 26, 201213 yr comment_66333 You ever thought about looking elsewhere for employment? From all the comments you make, you don't seem to like anything about that place. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_66338 I don't. I hate it. I hate the hours, I don't care for the people I deal with. I'm heavily abused by the nurses I work for. There's just so much shit I could bitch about. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_66366 Sorry to hear that Ava. I hope you can find somewhere else to go. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_66375 I don't. I hate it. I hate the hours, I don't care for the people I deal with. I'm heavily abused by the nurses I work for. There's just so much shit I could bitch about.Your hours are long and crappy. Is that par for the course when you work in a hospital? Umm... Are you still in Florida? Sorry, I'm a little behind. Report
November 27, 201213 yr comment_66386 Yeah most Hospital shifts are 12 hours. I have been living in New Orleans for a year! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.