Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

American Horror Story Season 1 free for Prime members

Featured Replies

  • Author

Season #1 is about a house. To say anything more may spoil it for you.

It's a really good show. Not for your youngins to see, though. Jessica Lange does some incredible acting in the series (both seasons so far).

Season #2 is about an Asylum run by a church. I've only seen the first two episodes so far, but it's real good as well.

If you own Amazon Prime, I'd recommend you watch the first episode of season one and see if you like it.

I watched last season and have every episode this season dvr'd. Haven't watched it yet. Looks like I might want to check it out. I'm on vacation as of an hour ago, so I think I can squeeze it in.

Watched the first episode last night and am reminded why I don't like suspense and horror. You'd think being a butcher I'd be a lot less squeamish. It was a pretty good episode though. I'll keep plowing through it.

Ongoing still. It airs on FX on Wednesdays, I believe.

You watched all of season 1 already? That's my boy!

I have a cold/flu and am holed up at home, and it was freakin good, Jessica Lang did a great job. I dont have cable/Sat so will look for it online or wait till the season is done. My wife is watching now she is on the 4th episode.

Ready yourself then. There are worse episodes.

Oh gawd. :blink:

I can deal with the brutality of The Walking Dead, but when you throw torture into the equation I turn into jelly. 'Specially when it's a girl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.