Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

FL Studio 9

Featured Replies

Just wondering if anybody here uses FL Studio 9? I just bought FL Studio 9 Producer Edition today and I'm way more impressed with it than I thought I would be.

  • Author

You should check out the demo for FL Studio 9. Way more options to play around with than 8. This is honestly one of the best software purchases I've made in a long time.

  • 2 months later...

I mess around with FL 9 from time to time, I absolutely suck at it though. Im trying to make some sort of rap beat and Im going nowhere.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

All I do is make hip-hop/rap beats. If you want some samples, feel free to hit me up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.