Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

Retirement, the start of my late age alcoholism, late age drug addiction, and video games. All the video games. All the drugs.

Being old is an excuse to do all the bad things you can't do when you're younger because they're unhealthy!

When I'm PK's age I'll probably value my retirement, incontinence apparel and Viagra coupons. Which could be a mixed blessing because I'll most likely have forgone caring enough to wear pants by then.

Anyone over 25 is ancient. Fact. Maybe it's time for some of you to start pooping out ze grand babies. My babies will still be better than your babies though. If you don't believe me, I challenge you to a baby battle!

If I end up a grandparent any time soon, I'm pretty sure it's still legal for me to have him neutered...

Let's make a gambling ring. Everyone needs to have a child that is 3 by the year 2017. Then we give them helmets, giant q-tips and let them loose. Last one standing wins.

EDIT: This gives everyone sufficient chance to get laid by 2014.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.