Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Top Chef/Top Chef Masters

Featured Replies

Anyone watch this show? It sounds so far away from anything I would like, but I gotta say, it's a pretty good show. I love to cook, and you get to see some of the masters in action performing under the pressure of some really ridiculous challenges. My son even likes watching it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btOf7xQUD-I

My girlfriend is hooked on this show. She's made me watch it a couple times, and if I have to watch a cooking show, then I prefer this, or Iron Chef. Its one of the few cooking shows I watch, and enjoy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.