Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So I had this crazy dream...

Featured Replies

The other night I had this crazy dream the other night. I was in the woods and on a low hanging branch was a half dead crow, and he was warning me of something to come.

I told my sister and she drew it for me.

189600_523471594330462_43435686_n.jpg

She doesn't think it's good but I THINK IT IS INCREDIBLE

I saw the image before reading what you wrote and thought it was some image you found online to accompany your dream story, from a professional or something. It looks fantastic, I want to see more of your sister's work. I mean, if she thinks this is one of her bad ones, damn.

EDIT: No really, I just made it my desktop background and it looks awesome.

  • Author

I don't remember what his warning was, which is unfortunate.

And no, that's my baby sister's work. I eventually got her to sign it for me.

I'll tell her to make an account here

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.