November 19, 201213 yr comment_65958 I'm about to start playing amnesia.I'll likely end up in a huddled mess of tears in the corner terrified for my life Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_65960 Dark corners are your salvation.When you start hearing stuff behind you in real life, though, turn it off. >) Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_65968 Aww. Wish you could have streamed it. Would have been awesome. Report
November 19, 201213 yr Author comment_65978 Hah I thought about that. It would have been the shortest broadcast ever.Ava starts game,"What teh fuck am I supposed to do?"Ava wanders around.Ava starts screaming and runs into a dead end."What the fuck hit me? I didn't see anything"Ava walks out, gets hit again,s creams like a bitch and shuts it off. Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_65979 creams like a bitch and shuts it off.Sounds like an awesome comedy game.lololol Report
November 19, 201213 yr Author comment_66004 That's how it went. I started screaming once whatever it was started attacking me again and he had to shut it off Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_66007 If you want to not be scared, google image search the monster thing in the game. It's kind of ridiculous and funny. Report
November 20, 201213 yr Author comment_66050 I SAW THAT MOTHER FUCKER TOO. I was like OH shit there's something there..then I held out my lamp and it looked like a thing of rocks so I was liek awman i'm seeing things already Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.