November 18, 201213 yr comment_65945 It's the zombie apocalypse and the last person you texted is your ally. How screwed are you? Report
November 18, 201213 yr comment_65946 Well, damn. I'm looking good right now. Last text was to my buddy in the Army. I might actually live! Report
November 18, 201213 yr comment_65950 Don't use a cell phone, so I'll go with who I last texted on IM. GG, and the asshole never replied back. I'm dead. Report
November 18, 201213 yr comment_65953 Lol, classic GG. Always walking away during missions. I remember gta IV he'd just randomly start jacking cars and try running you over... When he's trying to pick you up. Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_65976 I never text except maybe those few times when I did with Mandy to set up some streams of Dexter, and she is a zombie fighting pro, so I'm in pretty good shape. Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_65982 Great....my 9yr old daughter... unless the zombies try to take her 3ds or monster high dolls im on my own Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_65985 I don't use a cell phone so I'll go with the last person that I spoke with over the phone....which would be one of the secretaries at the doctor's office. It's the older lady who likes to talk so maybe she can talk the zombies to death. Although they are already dead, so I doubt that will work. I'm donzo. Report
November 25, 201213 yr comment_66257 A friend from TN. I could do worse, but I'm pretty much screwed. He at least owns one gun. Report
November 26, 201213 yr Author comment_66282 Great....my 9yr old daughter... unless the zombies try to take her 3ds or monster high dolls im on my ownEveryone watch out for him. He's gonna be a zombie Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.