November 15, 201213 yr comment_65890 Xbox Live turns 10 today and to celebrate the folks over at the Xbox 360 division of Microsoft are giving out deals on all things games!Wreckateer – FREE!Castle Crashers – 50% offBattlefield 1943 – 50% offFruit Ninja Kinect – 50% offGeometry Wars Retro Evolved – 50% offBastion – 50% offPeggle – 50% offFull House Poker – 50% offJoining in on the celebration is Major Nelson who will be giving away 10 free One Year Gold subscriptions to Xbox Live every hour beginning at 11 am est. Make sure you are following @MajorNelson on Twitter. Send him your favorite XBL memory or game experience with #XboxLiveis10. Also being given away are limited edition Tenth Anniversary consoles. To enter, download the Xbox Live is 10 Gamerpic.via Major Nelson Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_65905 They sent me an avatar code for being loyal with my stats. 0 hours in everything and I cancelled my Live Access a few months ago. Haha. Not sure why I'm loyal. Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_65915 Wow, so in my email from Xbox Live Rewards there is something a little odd and a bit unpolitically correct lol. Hold on, this is going to take me a bit to figure out how to screenshot my phone and upload a picture of it (can't access my email on work PC). Be right back. Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_65916 Uhhhhh..... really? There's only 96 people living in Mexico? Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_65919 Above that image it says 122,265,266 Total number of Gaming friendships that have been formed on Xbox Live Globally, I think it is referring to that. Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_65920 Above that image it says 122,265,266 Total number of Gaming friendships that have been formed on Xbox Live Globally, I think it is referring to that.It's out of context, I know. Was being a little silly but it's still amusing to look at side by side. Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_65925 Yeah when I first looked at it though I thought they meant that as well. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.