Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

10 EXPLOSIVE FEMALE ORGASM TYPES

Featured Replies

clicking on this i was slightly hoping it was a video of ten women moaning in some hilarious manner. but i guess learning a thing or two isnt bad either

I'd be lucky if I could get a girl to get 1/4 of an orgasm, nevermind 10.

:P

... Wow, I would never have believed. I thought this was common knowledge. These are of course more often referred to as erogenous zones and climax (or orgasm if you prefer) can be reached with any or a combination of these stimuli... And theres quite a few more. Need to contact my "teacher" and aparently thank her again for her expert tutilage.

Yeah, just ask the girl. If she doesn't tell you, fuck her.

I like that plan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.