Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So I was cleaning my range top today....

Featured Replies

..... my mother asked me if I wouldn't mind tidying up the house since my grandparents are coming over for dinner. I can't really say no, I've been living here rent free, aaaaaand I love my ma.

Anyways, I raided the cleaning supplies and grabbed the Soft Scrub and a good scrubbing sponge.

*puts Soft Scrub on the range top*

...

*begins scrubbing range top in a circular motion*

...

*stops for a moment and notices some cool looking waves*

...

*puts down sponge and begins finger painting*

be1036062c1711e2b3ea1231380e8a28_7.jpg

4d3cd26e2c1611e2a31922000a1fbcdc_7.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I may or may not have been smoking previously to this bout of kitchen cleaning I was embarking on, but I could not help but finger paint for a couple minutes. It just overtook me. I started dabbing up the greasy, dirty parts of the soft scrub to make the brown colors and began dabbing the heavy bits of white to accent the waves.

Yeah, I definitely wasted some time hahaha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.