Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Have you played "Too Human"?

Featured Replies

Have you played Silicon Knight's game "Too Human"? Well if you haven't you may want to try to pick up your copy on the cheap soon.

According to the judgement against them, they must "cease producing or distributing" all games they made with Unreal 3 technology and "shall recall and destroy (at the expense of Silicon Knights") all unsold copies" of those games no later than...... 12/21/12 (lol mayans).

Too Human and X-Men: Destiny are on that list.

Observe page 41 of the judgement:

58nsk.jpg

Honestly Too Human was a pretty cool and fun game, and I didn't mind the multiplayer either. The story was interesting and a cool take on the Norse mythos. Have you played it before? What did you think of it?

If you haven't played it you can probably pick it up for $5 someplace. Who knows, an unopened copy of the game may become a collectible :)

(credit to NEOGAF forum users: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44152580#post44152580)

I remember playing the demo for that game...and I absolutely hated it. I play a lot of games that got bad reviews but this one I was never compelled to ever pick up when it got cheap.

I remember seeing the cover for this game and being interested but I just haven't gotten around to picking it up. I may have to now. Seems like it would be enjoyable. Looking on Amazon the price ranges from $1.76+ shipping to $45+shipping.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.