Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I don't want to do this.

Featured Replies

Yeah that sucks. I mean I LIKE the end result and the noticeable speed improvements and less clutter......

....

....

...but the hassle. Bah. All the driver updates and crap can be frustrating. I don't envy you! Im excited my new mechanical keyboard is coming in today though!

That the older model then? Good keyboard either way. Great price too.

Yeah, it isn't backlit, but neither was my older keyboard. I was mostly getting pissed that the old keyboard had a strip of small buttons down the left hand side, and the top one near the ESC and TAB buttons was a quick key to put the PC in hibernate mode. I looked everywhere on how to disable it and couldn't, and it was pissing me off when i'd hit it in the middle of an game lol. That and the keyboard was uncomfortable and dirty.

I like the new mechanical keyboard though. Definitely louder than the old one I had but I like typing on it. :)

Good luck on your format dude.

  • Author

I almost got the Black Widow myself, but I went for something with a little quieter keys. Still mechanical, but it has the browns instead of blues. Finally got the reformat done. I'm sure I'll be installing things I forgot over the next few weeks, but for the most part it's great.

Word of advice, avoid Windows 8 right now for gaming. Still needs some bugs worked out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.