Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Food

Featured Replies

It's soup season so I made this:

35559518311664865409263.jpg

Includes potatoes, bacon, green onions, cilantro, parsley, butter, flour, sour cream, shredded cheese, and milk.

Anyone else like to cook, soups or otherwise?

That looks so yummy!

I love this time of the year. So far I made chicken corn soup. I boiled a whole chicken for six hours and cut that up. Then I added 1 bag of shoe string noodles, 1 bag of frozen corn, a dozen sliced up egg whites, and a little bit of sugar to the broth. Cooked that again until the noodles were done and voila! I am hoping to use my crock pot a bit more for soups this year. I've been ignoring the thing, because my mother in law gave me this huge stock pot that is perfect for soups. Maybe I'll make chilli in the crock pot this weekend.

damn dude that looks amazing. cooking is one of those things that i wish i was more into. cooking for one person seems like such a waste most of the time, and then there is the big mess some how make every time.

  • Author

Round two. Different recipe and different, grittier, chunkier consistency.

31143151939760475681580.jpg

This one contains butter, leeks, celery, potatoes, cilantro, parsley, chicken broth, and milk.

The cilantro and parsley that I added to both recipes weren't in the recipes, but I put them in for some extra flavoring.

I need to get a crock pot.

I used to mix french onion soup mix (The dry kind( with cream of mushroom soup and pour it over carrots, celery and beef stew bits and cook it on a crock pot on low allday.

Ex boy used to eat that shit up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.