November 5, 201213 yr comment_65441 Okay, this has me a bit excited. The two screenshots below remind me of Ald'ruhn and Sadrith Mora from Morrowind. The trailer also speaks of Solsteim, which was a place in Morrowind!http://i.imgur.com/YCEya.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/KS4HJ.jpgDragonborn will be available for download for 1600 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® on December 4. Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_65444 Wow that does look cool! I have not play Skyrim in so long but told myself I would never trade it or sell it because you just never know when your going to want to jump into it again. I really would like to see some Morrowind in this! Report
November 5, 201213 yr Author comment_65445 I originally thought you'd get to travel to Solsteim, since it's mentioned. However, the architecture isn't that of Solsteim. It's definitely Vvardenfell inspired, or Vvardenfell itself (Morrowind).Ald'ruhnSadrith Mora Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_65451 Holy nutballs..... that looks epic.Guess I'll have to get back into Skyrim with that. Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_65458 I totally thought of morrowind when I saw those 2 areas. I still need to actually get skyrim. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.