November 3, 201213 yr comment_65401 Came across this on Twitter and the person who tweeted it, was proud his daughter had failed it. I know more than a few females who enjoy military FPS' and LEGO. Why are we limiting our children, or teaching them that they shouldn't be liking something?I like to cook. Guess that makes me a girl. Good job, American Education.P.S. Kudos to his daughter for making extras spaces to include both girls and boys for so many categories. Report
November 3, 201213 yr comment_65405 I like to cook. Guess that makes me a girl. Good job, American Education.I can cook AND clean, I'm the perfect housewife, except for the whole penis thing. Report
November 4, 201213 yr comment_65415 I'm not sure if teachers should teach like this, but as a parent you shouldn't allow your boy to wear dresses and put on lipstick, or play with barbie dolls. We are on a slippery slope in America, everyone thinks all this openness is such a great thing, we should allow everyone to do anything they want, but in the long run it's going to make us weak. Report
November 4, 201213 yr comment_65421 My wife say im the perfect housebit$#.....cook clean sew....but im also teaching my kid to fix the car and she can run her grandfathers skid steer and excavator along with cook and clean....not bad for a 9 yr old girl. Report
November 5, 201213 yr comment_65428 This test looks like something the teacher would give on the first day of school, in order to find out what type of students they're dealing with. Kind of like that "say your name, then the next person say their name and the last student's names" game. Report
November 6, 201213 yr comment_65469 Teaching gender roles is definitely not the right way to go about with things. Education needs an extreme overhaul in America in my opinion. This is shameful. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.