Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Assassin's Creed 3 - Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

Didn't see one of these yet, so heeeeeeere we go!

So far the game is fantastic. Graphics are a step up in my opinion from 2, at least noticeable enough for me. "Prelude" was definitely interesting and with a great plot twist (don't spoil it for yourself and please don't spoil in here).

One thing I have to absolutely rave about though? The naval battles.

Seriously, I love this part of the game. I would pay like $20 for an XBLA game or something that was just like this part of the game and maybe have multiplayer. Excellently done in my opinion.

Anyone else playing this? I just finished Sequence 6 and am working on my homestead and just messing around trying to make money with caravans and stuff.

Completely agree with you on the Naval battles, Chris. I thought that whole gameplay mechanic was going to be something that was thrown together at the last second to squeeze more hours into the game, but it turned out to be one of my favorite things about the game. Very well done on Ubisoft's part.

  • Author

I'm still waiting for November 20th for the PC version to release, but I can't wait. I love me some Assassin's Creed.

You're going to love it man!

@EE: You like the naval battles too? I'm really pleasantly surprised at how awesome they did with those sections. I can't get enough of it haha!

Despite my couple of somewhat negative threads about the game before it was released I still got it lol. The reviews I read from different sites sounded pretty good and the micro transaction stuff is isolated to the multiplayer side it seems. I don't have to buy that stuff or the episodic content so I decided to take a chance and so far I can tell this is definitely a full game.

I think I am around sequence 5 and really enjoying the game! It started a little slow but is ramping up. I do appreciate the story telling because it sure makes me more attached to the characters. I have not done the navel stuff yet but will soon.

Overall, the controls were a little weird at first for me. Slightly different than past games.

You're going to love it. :)

Can't wait. The game is really well done so far. This could be my favorite of the series.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.