November 1, 201213 yr comment_65333 Happy Halloween! Normally at this point in the night I am three sheets to the wind, I guess I am getting old. Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_65334 I actually dressed up this year, was probably the first time in almost ten years that i did. got to have some fun and hang out with a bunch of friends. hope everyone else had some fun and got lots of candy! Happy Halloween Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_65337 I had beer tonight, but I didn't dress up. Did that last weekend. Only had five or six trick or treaters so I'm left with all my candy. Win win, I say. Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_65338 What'd you dress up as, Stealthy?went as the tenth doctor from doctor who. im sure some one got a picture of it, ill see if i can find one in the morning. Report
November 1, 201213 yr Author comment_65339 Right on. Saw a few Dr. Who's on Twitter tonight. Seems like it was a fairly popular choice. Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_65345 I took the 2 youngest around the neighboorhood then stole the candy I liked when they went to bed. Report
November 1, 201213 yr comment_65351 I didn't do anything. and i was sad the entire night because of it. YAY Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.