October 29, 201213 yr comment_65149 Riots, fires, etc.I remember when I lived in the East Bay and the A's swept the SF Giants. There weren't any riots. Just parades with broomsticks (swept the series). Now we have dumbasses stacking recycling bins, couches, cars, etc and lighting them on fire in the streets.Retarded. Your team won, which is a good thing, and you go and show your support by doing terrible things. Makes so much sense. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65150 Stupid people.But then again, I'm guessing it's simply a group of people that took advantage of the opportunity.I remember a few years back when MTL got eliminated from the playoff in hockey, we had shit going on. Report
October 29, 201213 yr Author comment_65190 Seriously, they say they're delirious with JOY.http://www.sfgate.co...joy-3989086.phpWhich is interesting, since I saw no reports of hug mobs or throngs of high five gangs roaming the streets of SF. Report
October 30, 201213 yr Author comment_65265 If you got caught, you could plea "delirious with joy". Report
October 31, 201213 yr comment_65284 You should have to spend time in jail just for making that excuse. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.