Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Boring weekend

Featured Replies

Y'all need to stop having social lives and entertain me on the weekends. I live vicariously through you.

Seriously, though, this weekend was balls. It's not even 9 PM right now, and I'm seriously considering going to sleep. There's just nothing to do and no one to talk to. I was so bored, I went over each map in Borderlands 2 to get two achievements I was missing. Ended up clearing out 3 of them.

0TYUZ.jpg

I had a pretty good weekend. House party Friday and dinner with the lady friend, tailgated for the PSU OSU game yesterday and then the bars and more alcohol and football today with the Giants winning the WS to wrap up a great weekend. Might hop on the xbox.

I was working over the weekend or I would have been around, but now I have Monday and Tuesday off. I know what you mean though. Especially over the past few weeks now that we've been in Mumble so often, it feels weird coming home and no one being online to chat with. If I get that new position I'll be working 4pm to 1am, so I may just have to start catching you folks during the day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.