Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Do you think..

Featured Replies

I've made some of the most important life changes when I've been crying. It really makes you think. It's during your weak times you cry, but you come out stronger for it.

  • Author

Growing up my mother made it very clear "Crying is a sign of weakness." So, even now as an adult crying is very hard for me to do (In fact, if I"m super super upset I start laughing hysterically.) So typically, if it makes me cry, it's probably a big deal.

I'm an emotional man. A good cry here and there is nice and makes me feel better.

Sometimes I go on sad movie sprees just so I can cry. And sometimes random Internet posts get me. WHY MUST I BE SO EMOTIONAL.

I think it depends on the situation. If you are crying alone then it's not a sign of either. Sometimes it just has to come out. If you are crying in public than it depends. Some situations will be perceived as weakness and some as compassion or strength.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.