Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

Bought Muse's new album The 2nd Law. I have always been a big fan of theirs since the album Absolution. Muse has always been a good band. They have great showmanship, always put on a good show, and have been able to change their sound without getting completely lost.

With this album I had heard they they were going to have dubstep influences and was a little weary of how that was going to turn out. I enjoy good dubstep but it's easy to take it too far these days with everybody jumping on the bandwagon. I was pleased though when they used dubstep on a couple of songs and didn't make that the main focus of the song. They worked with Skrillex and Nero which are pretty good.

Top 3 songs:

Supremacy-definitely could go onto a playlist you would listen to before a big competition or task you have to conquer. It features awesome orchestral music and has James Bond-esque feeling. Definitely a song to listen to when fighting the boss.

Madness-The video for this song is kind of weird and kind reminds me of Time is Running Out. I like the message of the song.

Follow Me- Has a good dubstep breakdown in the middle and I definitely enjoy the lyrics of the song.

I give this album an 8 out of 10. It's definitely pretty good.

Any other Muse fans out there??

Wasn't a big fan of it, Supremacy and Animals were sort of okay, and even though I don't like the mamamamama stuff in Madness that song has grown on me a bit, but over all didn't care for it much at all. Really really disliked the last 2 tracks. I would say from favorite to least favorite album for me it would probably be.

Origin of Symmetry, Absolution, Showbiz, Black Holes and Revelations, The Resistance, The 2nd Law

Have to give it a try... don't really remember listening to them. The album i'm listening to right now is Rob Zombie's 61bTWkx1tJL._SS135_SL160_.jpg

It's some of his better songs that sound like they're made for clubbing... kinda strange, but some are pretty good. Foxy Foxy and Mars Needs Women are my favorite from the album, and hey... at least I finally pulled LMFAO out of my cd player. It's been there since March.

  • Author

Muse does dubstep now? Bleh.

Otherwise I generally like some of their songs.

Yeahh..it really does seem like everyone is doing it these days...

I ALWAYS get the frey and muse mixed up for some reason, just by name not by sound, surprisingly I've never heard any songs by muse so ill check them out.

hehe...that cracked me up. I can totally understand though getting things messed up. My best friend gets Franz Ferdinand and Modest Mouse mixed up. They're not musically the same at all but that's just how she sees them. You should definitely check them out. If not The 2nd Law but one of their other albums...I would recommend Absolution.

Wasn't a big fan of it, Supremacy and Animals were sort of okay, and even though I don't like the mamamamama stuff in Madness that song has grown on me a bit, but over all didn't care for it much at all. Really really disliked the last 2 tracks. I would say from favorite to least favorite album for me it would probably be.

Origin of Symmetry, Absolution, Showbiz, Black Holes and Revelations, The Resistance, The 2nd Law

I would totally have to agree with your album order. Madness grew on me too. I think I like the message of madness more than the musical part. The last 2 tracks were interesting and a bit of a surprise but I figured out it's Chris, the bassist, singing about his alcoholism and getting through that. I felt like it had a Beach Boys sound to it though.

I can't say I've listened to any Rob Zombie but I will definitely be giving it a listen. LOL it is kind of hard to not listen to LMFAO on repeat. Their music is catchy. I take it you like club/dance music LG?

All music really, except polka. Depends on my mood. Rock, classical, metal, club, country, reaggeton, latin, just about anything from Rammstein's Du Hast to Enya's Storms in Africa part 2.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.