May 26, 201016 yr comment_9742 Most of you may have seen this, but I am posting it anyway! D:< It is pure greatness. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9743 I loved the series of Arby n Chief. John quit making them, and sold the rights to Machinima.com. Now they aren't as good as they use to be. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9744 Seen this before. I watched the whole thing again tho! LOL. These vids have always been awesomely funny! Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9756 i used to watch these all the time, then just stopped. worth a good laugh though Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9757 I absolutely hate Halo and all things to do with it. Needless to say, my subscription to Machinima is usually filled with various pieces using Halo, and I X them all out. I won't even give this video a try...seriously, I won't. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9760 I absolutely hate Halo and all things to do with it. Needless to say, my subscription to Machinima is usually filled with various pieces using Halo, and I X them all out. I won't even give this video a try...seriously, I won't.you sir need some help, in time we will help you realize the awesomeness that is halo. and when that time coems we will except you with open arms Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9761 you sir need some help, in time we will help you realize the awesomeness that is halo. and when that time coems we will except you with open armsI know Halo is awesome. I just don't like it. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9762 I know Halo is awesome. I just don't like it.i can accept that answer Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.