Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

Yes. Chronic masturbation is a hard thing to kick.

Yes I am. I have a blue journal that contains just about every piece of abuse that my mother put me through during my childhood. It was part of my therapy when I was seeing a therapist. I got an idea from all places...the show One Tree Hill....to burn the book to symbolize letting go after I watched one of the episodes where they had a boat burning festival where everyone through items that they needed to let of onto a boat and it was burned. But.....I can never bring myself to do it. It's sitting on my dresser and everyday I have a stare down with it. Everyday I think today is the day. Everyday I leave it there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.