October 20, 201213 yr comment_64938 http://siriuslymeg.tumblr.com/post/33738057928/99-life-hacks-to-make-your-life-easier Report
October 21, 201213 yr Author comment_64965 I did the TP roll for wrapping paper yesterday. So simple I can't believe I didn't think of it myself. Report
October 28, 201213 yr comment_65121 I tried the spaghetti to light a candle hting. It took several tries and took more time trying to light (and keep it lit) than it would have just burning my thumb Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65223 Cool stuff. Does the wooden spoon on the pot thing actually work? Damn all these years of ignorance. Report
October 29, 201213 yr Author comment_65232 Wood retains oils. I'm guessing if you tried using a metal one, you wouldn't get the same effect.Time to experiment in the name of SCIENCE! Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65234 Go for it. I've ran enough pots over. Sucks cleaning up that mess. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.