October 17, 201213 yr comment_64872 Already setup to record. My wife is bringing her friends over to watch it with her tonight. Report
October 18, 201213 yr comment_64876 i guess ill watch, i wasnt to into the first season. the main characters bugged me for some reason, especially the dad. Report
October 18, 201213 yr comment_64894 So glad Evan Peters is back again so I can admire him as he prortrays an adult character versus feeling like a pedo when he was playing a high school aged kid last time (even though he is older than me). Report
October 18, 201213 yr Author comment_64897 Jessica Lange is so damn good. Season premiere took some strange twists, but I liked it. Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_64957 i lost interest towards the end of the first series. I may try jumping back on for season 2. Report
October 24, 201213 yr comment_65031 Loving it! Also happy to see some of the original characters returning. Report
October 27, 201213 yr comment_65117 Indeed! Wasn't sure sure about this season, what with the asylum and all, but I am really diggin' it. So are we thinkin that the real killer is the doc dude, or that he is somehow involved? Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65219 At this point I'm not sure Rose. Loving this season so far though. Report
November 2, 201213 yr comment_65380 Watched the first episode of the new season with my room mates, was hooked, and watched all of season one in two days. Show is awesome. Report
November 3, 201213 yr Author comment_65382 I agree, CB. Kind of bums me out that more people don't watch it. I think if they gave it a shot, they very well may like it. Report
November 3, 201213 yr comment_65383 The character stereotypes really get me sometimes. For instance, in season one they seemed to always pin the men of the show as complete assholes, cheaters, ect and women as sluts and whores. Report
November 3, 201213 yr Author comment_65384 I'm kind of hoping the burned man makes it into season 2 at some point, some how. There was more that I felt could have been done with his character. I think the writers had more things planned, but they weren't able to do it all. Report
November 4, 201213 yr comment_65406 Agreed, who was the monster who scratched the girl in the face in one of the first few episodes in the basement? Report
November 4, 201213 yr Author comment_65409 One of Lange's kids I believe. But yeah, they had more to work with for that season. Kind of bummed they didn't continue it, but also glad for this new season. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.