Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hotel Trans

Featured Replies

So as everyone can see in my pic i have a kid (no i didnt steal her just for the photo) and as many parents the joy of most adult age film is few and far between. Recently i saw the animated Hotel Transylvania, i do have to say it was a darn good funny film. Some adult humor added but the slapstick for kids was just as good.

We went as a family and watched it, the kids loved it, and I found it quite good as well, there were several parts where I was laughing. I will say frankenweenie isnt for the younger kids, I took my 10yr old daughter to it and we liked it but its story and how they pay homage to past horror movies are lost on younger kids.

  • Author

That just killed my kids sat night. Frakenweenie was on the must see list

Its still a good show and I thought it was good but like I said there were several younger kids and you could tell they werent interested, I would say 8 and older is ok. I havent heard much about Paranorman and we are deciding on that one.

  • Author

Paranorman is eh at best.....my kid had no intrest in it once it got going

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.