October 16, 201213 yr Author comment_64815 Released on Steam right now. Restart if you don't see it. Report
October 16, 201213 yr comment_64820 Did I mention this DLC now includes a fast travel system? lol Report
October 16, 201213 yr Author comment_64830 Can't wait to farm him with my Bee + CC combo. I'd like to take him down with a team first, though. Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_64832 He was easy as hell to kill solo.Found a "75% safe spot" within seconds of starting the fight.Only thing is that he spawns these worm type monster like crawmerax did.But I'll have to say I was kinda dissapointed by the way the DLC ended...... kinda felt... like something was missing.Late EDIT: Those pink crystal are only available once you finish the DLC itself and level starts at lvl 50. Report
October 17, 201213 yr Author comment_64836 I'm glad to hear he has minions. Terramorph didn't, so I couldn't phaselock one of them to increase my fire rate and reload speeds. Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_64838 I forgot to mention.That safe spot I found, protects you from all but 2 things, -his minions-his giant slag ball.Anything else won't get to you.But after that......DEM LOOT CHESTS. Report
October 17, 201213 yr Author comment_64840 I'm watching a stream of it, and some people are mentioning that boss is time locked like an MMO raid boss. Is that true? if so, WTF Gearbox??? Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_64841 I'm watching a stream of it, and some people are mentioning that boss is time locked like an MMO raid boss. Is that true? if so, WTF Gearbox???Well, I guess they're more or so right.You can't exactly farm him over and over again ala-crawmerax.You have to complete like the last 3 missions of the DLC to have access to his lair.Well I think.His lair does have an extra exit in the back and I didn't check so far to see if you can't simply re-enter it and kill him. Report
October 17, 201213 yr Author comment_64843 From what I've been reading on the Gearbox forums, it's going to take players around two weeks to be able to buy a Seraph gun (150 crystals). Less for the relic, since it's the cheapest at 50 crystals.This is going to make duping/file sharing even more rampant. Report
October 17, 201213 yr Author comment_64856 Two weeks if they don't mess with the calendar on their PCs. I watched a live stream last night and they killed Hyperious multiple times. I don't know if you can do that on console or not. I've seen it said you can and can't. Also seen it said you have to be offline, etc.In my opinion, hardly anyone is going to want to farm a few weeks for one pink gun. People don't have patience these days. Not only that, but most adults work 40 or more hours per week. Who wants to invest that much time into getting one thing? Far easier to dupe the weapons or even download game saves.I'll save some people some heartache while I'm at it. Never buy the Serapth RPG. The person I watched stream last night got it, and it seriously sucks. It shoots a harpoon. Zero splash damage. 'Nuff said. Report
October 17, 201213 yr Author comment_64860 I doubt anyone is going to farm two weeks for a pink gun that is on par with a purple from the core game.I know I won't.I do find it hilarious, though, that Pitchford tweeted something about The Bee getting nerfed and people took that as evidence it would be. These new bosses in this DLC, demand that you wear it. I kind of feel bad for the whiners who were calling for The Bee to be nerfed. If they want to down these bosses, they very well may have to wear the thing they dislike so much. lol*edit* The tweet in question - "@hugh112176 relax - you don't even know how/when nerd will happen. The upside will not be nerfed. The downside is broken. Also, shottys..." Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_64861 That time locked nonsense is dumb as all hell. I was done with Borderlands 2 in two weeks, new DLCs aside. I only spend a week or two tops per game (unless it's a massive RPG or I don't have much free time), then play another. Report
October 17, 201213 yr Author comment_64863 Also, the Master Gee raid boss is terrible. He has the biggest shield ever in a Borderlands game, and your weapons have zero effect on it. You have to whittle it down by killing acidic worms and kiting him through the pools. Once you get that shield down, you have to run in circles while his enormous HP pool drains. All the while acid worms sprout. Once you kill one, they erupt acid onto the arena. If you don't walk over the hole, the acid will fill the arena. If you do walk over it to cap it, your shield and part of your health is gone.Did I mention that revived players receive health deductions?So not fun. All so you can farm for pink crystals and eventually turn them in for mediocre pink guns. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.