October 6, 201214 yr comment_64549 Hey All,I am in BL2 right now looking for some people to hang with. It is 8pm pacific time. Bored since none of my friends really have the game. The ones that do are currently offline. Join if you want!Vec Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64550 Please don't make me random! I can't stomach it haha! Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64551 Wish I could, man. I still remember our Borderlands sessions from the first game on 360. Great times.Hurry and get a good PC. lol Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64552 Wish I could, man. I still remember our Borderlands sessions from the first game on 360. Great times.Hurry and get a good PC. lolI wish you was on XBOX dammit! Well let me know if you ever get it on here.Looking into PCs right now as well! It pains me to buy a windows system but might just have to.Vec Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64553 I am now drinking scotch from the lack of gaming tonight! Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64554 I initially thought I'd get it on 360 as well as PC, but I doubt it now. LIVE has turned me off of using my 360. Superfluous design with one too many ads for a paid service. Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64555 I initially thought I'd get it on 360 as well as PC, but I doubt it now. LIVE has turned me off of using my 360. Superfluous design with one too many ads for a paid service.I totally understand!! I still have Live for a few more months or so. I am really sick of all the advertising. $60 a year is significant. I don't blame you. Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64556 It reminds me of Hulu Plus, I signed up for a free trial and was like WTF is this!! It has almost the same commercials I would get with cable! Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64558 Yeah, if LIVE were free, with different tiers like PSN, I could maybe get back on board. However, Steam and mods with PC gaming have spoiled me. lol Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64561 Yeah, if LIVE were free, with different tiers like PSN, I could maybe get back on board. However, Steam and mods with PC gaming have spoiled me. lolMakes sense! I guess for me I sit in front of a computer all day and it is getting harder to do it in the evenings. With the xbox I can lay back on the couch and chill but I always loved PC gaming more than anything in the past. After all I played WoW for 4 years and other games in between. To be honest I used to be a PC gamer first and then console second. I feel what you saying! Report
October 6, 201214 yr comment_64563 I started gaming on the PC as well.You can always get a nice big monitor, or even hook up your TV to your PC. Wireless keyboards and controller adapters are nice as well. I have both and recline in my cushy PC chair while I game. No couch out here, YET! lol Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64565 Right on! Well it is in the works!I told my wife this the other day "I am gonna say this real slows so you understands, WE NEEDS a NEW PC dammit!" Sorry could not help the scooter reference. Report
October 6, 201214 yr Author comment_64567 Haha air quotes. Scooter is the best.Damn where is the like button around here! Report
October 7, 201214 yr comment_64584 I am loving this game on Xbox. When I get a substantial amount of disposable income, I will be getting the PC version as well! Report
October 7, 201214 yr comment_64586 I just renewed my live.... anyone wana join me in the game? lol Report
October 23, 201213 yr comment_65002 I just can't beat Hyperius for the life of me. It's ridiculous haha Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.