October 4, 201214 yr comment_64503 I absolutely HAVE to see this movie in it's entirety. After seeing an article today about some of the "most insane martial arts battles" ever which included this gem, I must watch it!Bruce Lee died in 1973, and afterwards a lot of movie companies tried to cash in on his death with cheesy movies. I've seen a lot of "Bruceploitation" movies but I've never heard of this one.So get this. Basically the premise of the movie is as follows.Bruce Lee has to go to the Underworld. To help Caine (from the television show Kung Fu)...... and also POPEYE. Uh yeah. Popeye lol. Why does he have to help them? The three of them must stop Dracula, The Godfather, Clint Eastwood, Zatoichi the Blind Swordsman, Emmanuelle (biblical figure) and The Exorcist from taking control down there.I'm sorry but my mind is BLOWN! Now it's your turn.Here's Popeye fighting a bunch of underworld mummies for some reason. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65169 lol. Good lord you can find some interesting ones. You manage to find the whole thing yet? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.