October 1, 201214 yr comment_64436 Anyone watched this show before? I've heard about it a ton, but never bothered to check into it. I saw the promo last night while I was waiting for Dexter to air, and it looks incredibly interesting. I got the first season and I'm about to begin watching it soon. It's got a pretty unique premise from what I know about it. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65161 You ever watch any of these? I was interested to see what you thought. I saw some previews, but I wasn't sure it was a show I'd enjoy. Report
October 29, 201213 yr Author comment_65200 Yea, I'm caught up now. It's honestly become one of my favorite shows. It's hard to talk about without spoiling, but I think you would probably enjoy it, everyone I've recommended it to has. It takes a few episodes to really pick up, but it's worth investing your time in. I'm on the second season now & it's kind of difficult to predict where the show is heading, which is a testament to it's writing, I feel. A lot of times I'll be thinking the show is going down a certain path, and then it completely switches and takes me by surprise.In short, if you like politics, mystery, conspiracy theories and superb acting, check it out, you won't be sorry. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65230 My hesitation is in the politics. I'll probably wait a bit and pick it up as an entire season sometime down the road. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.