Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Check out my Gaming Blog

Featured Replies

Hi everyone.

I've started a blog, it mainly about gaming. I will be writing articles on anything I find interesting and doing reviews/retro reviews. I will also occassionally post some stuff relating to comics and anime. just doing it for fun. Theres only 2 posts so far but I'm aiming to post a couple of times a week. I'm picking up Resident Evil 6 tomorrow and will be posting a review later in the week. I also have a couple of ideas for articles that I'm working on.

Please check it out if you have time

http://chrisplaysgames.wordpress.com/

I've been quite busy but i'm going to try to post on here alot more frequently than i have been now that i have the time.

Hope everyones is well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.