September 29, 201214 yr comment_64386 I'm making this thread just to compile a list of everything we can find, so we can quickly reference it later on.Double Rainbow Report
September 29, 201214 yr Author comment_64393 Find the Fallout 3 Gun Dedicated To The Game's Radio Host Report
September 29, 201214 yr Author comment_64394 Deliver Pizza to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Report
October 2, 201214 yr comment_64453 I went back to Claptrap's place and found the echo that you need to pick up. Legit. Report
October 2, 201214 yr comment_64464 Moxxi doesn't need $1k tips in order to hand you her guns. Spam $100, slowly and you'll get the Good Touch over and over. Easy money.*edit* Correction. Spam $100 as fast as possible until it won't let you tip anymore. You'll skip dialog you've heard over and over already. Also, save and quit after she gives you the gun. If you keep tipping her, she'll say she'll give you a gun, but she just stands there. Happens each time. I think Gearbox patched it to act that way. Report
October 2, 201214 yr comment_64467 I've collected 30 or so Moxxi SMGs now. Also saw Michael three times. Pretty much doubled the money I had before I started. Report
October 3, 201214 yr comment_64489 I've only just started the main mission on the Eridium blight and I checked out for the LoTR gear in claptrap's place, it was there.I'm not sure if you need to finish the game once to get it but anyways, yeah, got a nasty sniper from it. Report
October 3, 201214 yr comment_64490 I'm not sure if you need to finish the game once to get it but anyways, yeah, got a nasty sniper from it.The ring/gear only appears on the second playthrough. So the earliest you could do it is when you get to the Eridium Blight on playthrough 2. Report
October 3, 201214 yr comment_64491 The ring/gear only appears on the second playthrough. So the earliest you could do it is when you get to the Eridium Blight on playthrough 2.Oh, well that answers my question I guess lol. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65166 I have found most of these except the Snow White thing. Also, I haven't done Geary yet. Tried it and messed it up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.