September 28, 201214 yr comment_64334 Welp, it's been a while since I posted a daily WTF. This is too good to pass up.Have you eaten yet? If you have you may want to wait a little bit before clicking the following. Don't worry. It's not sexual or violent or particularly offensive, but damn is it hard to look at. It's a new "body modification", currently pretty popular (for reasons beyond me) in Tokyo.WARNING: Pretty effed up shiznat here It's called "Bagel Head". Really it is. Bagel.Head.Basically they doctor (or whoever) injects a bunch of saline into your forehead, waits a second, then jams his thumb in the middle of it to make it look bagel shaped.The swelling supposedly goes away after a few days as the saline is absorbed into the body. Until it does though, you look like the above images in the google gallery. Just, wow. No words. I can only laugh haha Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64335 That can't be good for you. I think a nose or lip piercing would be adequate... Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64337 i saw this yesterday on yahoo, and had to read about it. its not permanent and last like 16-24 hours. but i still cant see the reason to do this Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64338 Yeah, I have no idea guys. It's just so... monstrous. It's hideous. I don't even know why anyone would think it's "cool". \o/ Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64340 I cant wait till they stretch out their skin too much and it starts to sag. That will look funny. People walking around looking like bassett hounds. Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64350 I don't get it. I googled and read a couple articles and I still don't get it. Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64356 You know you want a rock the bagelhead look Ms. Ava. hahaha Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64362 I'm just waiting for this to turn into some kinda fetish. Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64363 Boobie with inverted nipple on your forehead. I can see this taking off.Not really. Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64370 Pan, I can see this being a fetish. PUT THE TIP IN MY BAGEL HOLE! Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64375 Pan, I can see this being a fetish.PUT THE TIP IN MY BAGEL HOLE!I think my first idea for it was shooting into the bagel hole. It could be called Bagelkake. Report
September 29, 201214 yr comment_64377 10 points if you miss it and get it in their eyes instead Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.