September 27, 201214 yr comment_64293 Haha!I had the hardest time sleeping last night after the arena thing we did. Never again. Not that way. lol Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64307 Lol. Btw. Does the turret stay up until its destroyed or is there a timer? Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64315 dang it GG, I leveled up my assassin to 22, but now I'm gonna have to go back to my level 10 soldier. It's all your fault, lol. Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64326 Lol. Btw. Does the turret stay up until its destroyed or is there a timer?yea it can be destroyed and there is a timer. it's pretty durable though, so it usually stays up for the entire duration. depends on relics and skill tree on how long it stays out. Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64327 dang it GG, I leveled up my assassin to 22, but now I'm gonna have to go back to my level 10 soldier. It's all your fault, lol.yea i don't know what i'd do without a turret Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64329 yea i don't know what i'd do without a turretWait for me to revive you and rub some Ben-Gay on your boo-boos. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.