September 27, 201214 yr comment_64250 A bug affecting some players of Borderlands 2 is apparently wiping unlocked progress on all platforms. As noted in a 33-page thread on the official Gearbox forums, some players are starting up the game to find Badass Ranks, golden keys, heads, skins and achievement progress reset to zero. Worse still, menus displaying the content or challenges don’t actually reset, meaning the game thinks the content is unlocked even if you don’t have access to it, so you can’t re-earn skins or replay challenges in order to get them back.The bug in question can be seen in the video below from YouTube user RyogaWandererSource - IGN Report
September 27, 201214 yr comment_64251 Well, got my first character to 50, now is a good time for me to take a break for other games. Just got a wired 360 controller to use for my PC and Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD so I'll just go with that in the mean time. Report
September 27, 201214 yr comment_64252 Just backed up my PC saves just in case, thanks for the heads up.Playing Torchlight 2 at the moment anyways. I think I'll play that until Dat is caught up and done with the first playthrough, then join you all for playthrough 2. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66202 Has this been fixed? I was just thinking of firing it up and completing the dlc. That being said, anyone up for some BL 2? It's a 2.5 playthrough at level fifty. Report
November 23, 201213 yr Author comment_66204 I'm not sure if it has or hasn't. Just know they were working on a fix for it. Report
November 25, 201213 yr comment_66246 I think they have, but you might want to read through the patch notes:http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-xbox-360-update-information Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.