September 24, 201214 yr comment_64136 Great hard fought and well deserved victory for the Raiders today. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64138 I didn't watch it. NFL has bored me to tears the last few years. Glad they won, though. =] Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64145 I was so freaking excited because the Steelers are my father in law's team. I am still cheesin!!!! Go Raiders!!! Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64148 Yeah, it was a GREAT game. Totally deserved that win and I was rubbing it in my sister's face. hahahaI'm excited, because I'm going to the Raiders @ Ravens game on November 11th. My little brother who lives down there got us tickets. Granted, I'll probably get mugged for being a Raiders fan but it's going to be awesome! Never been to a Raiders game before, which is pretty sad. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64151 They definately played better than my chargers, but im proud of my vikes. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64153 How do you guys feel about the replacement refs especially after no flag was thrown with the helmet to helmet hit during the game? Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64154 I hate the replacement refs. They are clueless, and i'm sure ANY Raiders game is going to be a nightmare for them (considering how much we friggin get penalties anyways lol) Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64155 I just wonder what it's going to take to get them off the field....a player paralyzed or even worse? As long as the players know they can away with this it will continue. Not to mention the tension of bad calls is going to be too much and more fights will happen. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64162 I just wonder what it's going to take to get them off the field....a player paralyzed or even worse? As long as the players know they can away with this it will continue. Not to mention the tension of bad calls is going to be too much and more fights will happen.Exactly. And it sucks that Darius was hit so hard like that too. He's a really good player and it's going to hurt us to lose him for awhile. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64190 The first week and a half werent too bad, but lately its getting too bad. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64192 how about dem saintsYEAHMy Patriots aren't much better. Got a solid 1 and 2 for us here. WE'LL SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.