Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

You cant help everyone.

When I was 17 I borrowed my friends car to pick up some more booze. While me and this girl were there she overheard this sob story where this lady was broken down and had to get to ada by 11 the next morning or the court woukd take her kids away.

I was trying to get with my friend so after calling my friend that owned the car, I said it'd be ok to drive her to ada. After the three hour drive we got pulled over on the outskirts of town by the cops. I might have forgotten to mention I didnt have a license at the time and still had the alcohol from trip to the store.

When we got to the station the cops put me and my friend in a waiting room and let us know just how lucky we were.

The lady had been having the same conversation on the phone several times that day, and we picked up the lady just minutes before the cops got there. You see the lady was wanting to get to ada to get back to her partner that left her in a bank robbery and probly was planning on getting rid of us when we got there.

After my friend Dustin came to pick up his car and us... The cops figured we were lucky enough to learn our lesson they let us go on our,own recognizance.

When I was 19 I wanted my parents to co-sign a loan for a pickup truck and they didnt, I ended up buying a car on my own credit a Hyundai, it was a POS but all I could get. I was mad at my parents for awhile but that probably taught me more on how to be independent than if they had gotten that truck for me.

Another good lesson was when I was a landlord and had my first renter, I went for the sob story and it ended up costing me several thousand in lost rent and clean up fees, it was a good lesson after that I had great renters.

  • Author

I've had a lot of tough life lessons, especially in the last couple years.

However, I think one of the hardest ones to learn and accept was.

You can't make someone love you.

I've had a lot of tough life lessons, especially in the last couple years.

However, I think one of the hardest ones to learn and accept was.

You can't make someone love you.

I was going to post the same exact thing. I spent far too long chasing after someone. Definitely learned my lesson.

I've had a lot of tough life lessons, especially in the last couple years.

However, I think one of the hardest ones to learn and accept was.

You can't make someone love you.

This one has been slamming me in the face, repeatedly, for quite some time now. It's hard to recognize, and right now even harder to deal with.

I've also picked this one up from college.

Don't alcohol where you sleep and laptop. Lesson learned from that one big time.

These are all really good pieces of advice. I learned in college not to take people and their feelings for granted. I lost one of my best friends that way and I wish I could've done things differently because now it's like we don't exist to each other.

Life isn't obligated to give warning signs, shit will happen and there isn't always a route out of it, or someone that can help, sometimes it really is just your problem to deal with. Though i can relate to a few of those previous ones too

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.