September 22, 201214 yr comment_64113 Anyone else play Dragon's Dogma? I am loving the crap outta this game. I am actually having a really hard time tearing myself away from it to play B2. I really got sucked into it, and I can't put it down. Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_64122 It's on my eventually list. I'll wait for it to drop in price and I'm trying to avoid RPGs at the moment. Though Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 are kind of RPGs, but maybe more loot style. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_64146 Played it and beat it. Feel free to grab my disgustingly ugly, short, fat, she-hulk of a pawn named "Raij" (pronounced "rage"). Fighting the Ur Dragon was cool too. Reminded me of Monster Hunter Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64313 @Chris... What lvl and vocation is it? Is it ok to friend you now?@ Kev... Its awesome, it definitely deserves a bump towards the top of that list!@LG... 360 Report
October 1, 201214 yr comment_64427 She's a Fighter (I made a Mage). Was a pretty fun game. Sent you a FR. Sorry it took me so long to respond haha Report
November 7, 201213 yr Author comment_65532 I am still going strong in this game! I'm now lvl 116, and have almost 300 hours into it! I highly recommend this game to anyone. I haven't even wanted to progress to new game plus yet. You can take your lvl and everything with you and replay it all and catch what you missed, and some stuff may be a little different.The dragons in Skyrim are nothing compared to this game! Especially the UR Dragon, which I finally fought recently, hes a beast!! Its a fun and addictive fight, so I've done it multiple times lol. Not to mention the drops and the benefit of usually 2 lvls.Anyway this game is awesome!! Report
November 7, 201213 yr Author comment_65593 Uh... oh wow. I need to change something I said above. I just turned on the game and was looking through my history. I don't have ALMOST 300 hours into this game. I have 405 hours and 3 minutes into this damn game!! That is the most time I have put into ANY GAME, EVER! I am completely shocked! Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_65604 Holy crap that's a lot of hours. Is it open world or what? I just realized I know very little about this game, but it sounds like I should be playing it. Report
November 8, 201213 yr Author comment_65609 It is open. I wouldn't say its a huge world like elder scrolls games, but it is large, theres ALOT to explore. There is so much to do. I am completely addicted to this game, like I've been with no other game. I cant wait to get on and play every day. It is definitely worth a rent to see if you like it or not. I have a ton of gear (& weapons) and other stuff I can help out anyone with too! Give it a go!!! I dont think you'll regret it! Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_65613 I will look for it the next time I'm at the store in the used bin. If I can't find it there I'll probably just end up ordering it online. Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_65614 I'm definitely interested in this as well, but the price hasn't dropped by much at all yet. That and like I said in my last post, I'm kind of avoiding RPGs for the moment. Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_65617 I also can speak very highly of DD. EXCELLENT game with a crapload of stuff to do. I also like that it is kind of Monster Hunter-ish in the way that there are very large monsters to track down and fight and you can farm them for materials to upgrade your items. Stuff like big ogres, dragons, gryphons, hydras, etc. They are HUUUUGE. But definitely a great game! Kudos to Capcom. Report
November 8, 201213 yr Author comment_65647 Dat, add me when you get it, and I can help you get started.So true Chris. Capcom is talking a possible sequel too! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.