Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Scratch and Match - Sales and Special App

Featured Replies

So I won two days ago and got all excited. I ended up winning a Chinese takeout avatar item and then I figured out that you win either of the four offers. Anyway, my friend request thing blew up so I'm warning you all.....if you win.....expect your inbox to overflow.

What caused them to FR you so much?

Being creepers, wanting to "be cool", or something I'd imagine. I was once on the friends list of someone who got a spotlight and got several weird messages and FRs just due to the view friends feature which he didn't have set to private.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.