September 19, 201214 yr comment_63995 Seriously, I would pay you to make these for me! I want them!!! I'd buy them from Etsy, but apparently the woman is only selling the blueprints and directions for these. Report
September 19, 201214 yr comment_64003 Those look so awesome. Although it may look kind of... questionable, I've always wanted crocheted slippers of Luigi launching like a missile. One foot Luigi one foot Mario. The foothole right in the butt. Report
September 20, 201214 yr Author comment_64021 It's a Panzer tank. Just because it's german WWII doesn't make it THAT questionable. Plus I play World of Tanks. Love these slippers. lol Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64028 My mom is a beast at Crochet. If you want to give me the etsy link I can forward it to her and see if she can make them. Gigantic mardi gras themed blanket. It's so toasty warm. This one is harder to see. Basically she makes victoria era themed dolls. They're super classy. Report
September 20, 201214 yr Author comment_64036 That's an awesome blanket!! http://www.etsy.com/listing/108449743/pattern-for-tiger-1-tank-panzerThat's the Etsy link. Apparently the pattern is for a size 10.5 or 11, but I'm a size 12 so I don't know how it would have to be adjusted. I need to learn how to crochet or something lol. Report
September 20, 201214 yr Author comment_64038 Also I would just show her the link and pictures of it first. If she thinks she can do it, and alter it enough to fit my slightly larger feet, then I'll totally order the blueprint for it so she doesn't have to buy that crap and then I'd even pay her for her work lol. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64039 I'm sure she can adjust the pattern to make it bigger. She crochets my dog sweaters without a pattern so she can probably figure it out. I'll make sure my sister gets this information to her. Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_64091 That is pretty damn awesome. I think they'd be too hot for me, but still awesome. Even more awesome that Ava's mom is crochet queen to help out. Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64353 I haen't forgotten about this, haven't had a chance to talk to my mom with all the stuff going on with my insurance/house right now Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64355 Don't you worry about it! You take care of YOURSELF, first and foremost.Tank slippers can wait. lol Report
December 19, 201213 yr Author comment_67409 Offer still stands on this! I wants me some tank slippers! I got reminded about it last night haha. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.