Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

I got to agree with Dat, spending time off with friends and family is always nice. Not having to worry about work or being some where at a certain point in time. Just kick back and relax and do whatever sounds good as it comes

Not giving a damn and just being happy to exist. I mean that in a good way, not from a nihilistic viewpoint. I just have a positive outlook and don't let things bother me too much.

Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say the future keeps me excited about life. It keeps me looking forward to things to come like being able to see what kind of person I grow up to be, the things I do, accomplish, all that. Also seeing the new games that come out too. :D

What makes me excited about life in general is just existing. It's such incredible odds that we even made it. Born into an awesome time, being conscious, seeing all the advancements we're making as a species. It's a cool time!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.