Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Drunk North Korean man floats to South Korea

Featured Replies

lol I've done something similar.

My friend Tommy had a weekend party at his parent's houseboat in the Sacramento Delta when I was in my mid 20's.

Another buddy and I had been out in the delta all day, drinking and paddling around in one man canoes. We stopped at this little boat filling station dock stop place to get some cigarettes. Bought those and then my buddy pulled out a pint of whiskey. We slammed that and then got back into our canoes and talked and laughed while drifting down current. I remember us pulling off to a sandbar so my buddy could take a leak and that's all I remember until being woken up by slamming into the pier of a small bridge.

Wasn't even light out yet, but I made my way up the bank and onto a road. Had no idea where I was or where to go.

My buddy had noticed I was gone and tried to find me for a bit in the dark, but had no luck. He eventually made it back to the place where we slammed that pint and called the police. I felt like shit the whole time, so I just waited by that bridge for the sun to come up (I actually fell back asleep, leaning on a guardrail). Cops found me at dawn and drove me back to the houseboat where we were all staying and I slept the rest of the day.

I also had mosquito bites all up and down my body. Never noticed one at all the whole night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.