Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Secret World - Layoffs

Featured Replies

The big problem is the whole "I'd play if it wasn't subscription" mentality. I don't really have a problem with the subscription model, but I'd like it more if A) it was a bit cheaper. I think the $10 or less/month is the sweet spot. More than that drives people away and then B) New content has to come out a lot faster. I finished The Secret World, at least 80% of all the "quests", and cleared all of the dungeons on both normal and elite modes (didn't bother with Nightmare) before the first content update even came out.

Shame too. Supposedly this next big update adds their first "raid" in NYC and they're working on some sort of PvP dungeon run which sounded really interesting too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.