September 11, 201214 yr comment_63637 I just got published in an online magazine.You can read it here, and comment if you like. I apologize for the formatting, it does make it a bit hard to read, i origionally wrote it on Word.Here's the http://larksfictionmagazine.blogspot.com/ link. Report
September 11, 201214 yr comment_63639 Just read through it, actually really good for a short story, great work LG. Although Tricia's name was spelled differently in its two occurrences (the other being Trishia). Report
September 12, 201214 yr comment_63679 Good thing everyone's being so supportive. It's really cool that you got that published on a site, actually.Did you ever get my PM asking for your e-mail btw, LG? I was going to show you the notes and ideas I've made, and was interested in seeing some more of the stuff you've written. Report
September 12, 201214 yr Author comment_63681 Yeah I did, sorry got a little absorbed in getting that story polished and sent in, I forgot. It's basically my username @yahoo. Report
September 12, 201214 yr comment_63682 Now that I've read it, I can be supportive.I enjoyed your short story, LG. Reminds me of the Hitchcock comics I used to read when I was younger. Report
September 12, 201214 yr Author comment_63686 Thanks PK, thats the vibe I was going for. Thinking of turning it into a series of stories then a full fledged book called monster trouble. Report
September 28, 201214 yr Author comment_64314 Just submitted a second one, will know soon if it's gonna be published. If it's not I'll put a link up to my google docs for those interested. Report
October 3, 201214 yr Author comment_64470 Second one got published, it's here: http://larksfictionmagazine.blogspot.com/2012/10/issue-sixteen-volume-four.html?m=1 Report
October 3, 201214 yr Author comment_64473 Thanks kev. I like to put twists in most of my writing. Thinkng of sending daemon in next, but that one gets a little graphic and language explecit. I'm not sure id want to censor it for the site either, it fits the characters. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_65168 I liked it LG. I had the feeling of what kind a story it was early on, but I liked the ending. Not everything is malevolent. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.