Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

How would you..

Featured Replies

I spent quite awhile thinking about the question and I can't really come up with anything. Seems with each thing I consider bad that I did in this lifetime, there was also something positive that came attached or wasn't really too terrible.

*edit* I wouldn't order a computer from Dell. I'd die before it got here. Found one!

I definitely had to think on this one too. I can't say I would make drastic improvements in my life but I would at least be more open about things with people. Any issues with anybody (friends/family etc..) I would immediately clear up so I could go on to live out a carefree life.

If I only lived to 40, I'd have to go all old school. Knock a chick up when I'm like 14. Get married. Then proceed to farm my land until death.

But in actuality, I'd probably live my normal life, do the whole college thing which would leave me at about 22. I figure I could get a job in the field I'd like still and retire by 33 or so. Seven years of life in my 30s will allow me to do all the awesome things I would otherwise do now. Like skydiving and intoxication and whatnot.

  • Author

Good. These are supposed to inquire some thought.

For me I'd travel more. I've already accepted the fact that I have wanderlust, but if I didn't have an entire life to live I'd move a lot more often.

I want to travel too. I've been stuck in the same area for all my life pretty much bar an occasional trip out of state. Florida being the furthest. If I could, I'd take extended trips all over the world. Two or three month periods of living in Europe somewhere or Australia or even just somewhere in the states across the country. Meet new people, see new things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.