September 8, 201214 yr Author comment_63516 Yup. Ended up in a channel last night on twitch with one viewer, me. They were playing Borderlands and they weren't doing so well. Eventually I redeemed my 3 month LIVE card and joined them.Sed and I thought the video was funny! That's right, Sed. I'm outing you. haha Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63518 This guy is amusing, I watched a couple more of his videos. Report
September 9, 201214 yr comment_63540 Yup. Ended up in a channel last night on twitch with one viewer, me. They were playing Borderlands and they weren't doing so well. Eventually I redeemed my 3 month LIVE card and joined them.Sed and I thought the video was funny! That's right, Sed. I'm outing you. hahaYou're damn right I did. Report
September 10, 201214 yr comment_63551 Man..I thought I was seeing things when I saw your GT pop up...we had better play a few games together before it runs out PK. Report
September 10, 201214 yr comment_63604 I'm still slightly in shock that he gave MS more money. Must have been frustrated as hell. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.