September 5, 201214 yr comment_63367 But that's a windows phone eh? I only think of PK as an android phone user LOL. Isa is a Apple user and I am a windows phone user. Report
September 5, 201214 yr Author comment_63368 I watched a live stream awhile back with this camera being showcased. I think it was last E3. The thing absolutely blew me away.*edit* To be honest, Rincon, I never paid any attention to what type of phone it was on. Just blown away by the tech behind it. lol Report
September 6, 201214 yr comment_63379 Cool its nokia so you can just start recording and throw it out of a plane and then go pick it up after it hits down and watch how cool skydiving can be without actually doing it. Also now for my real thought they should of done this a while ago and I'm glad that it's coming out. Report
September 6, 201214 yr comment_63388 http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/5/3294545/nokias-pureview-ads-are-fraudulentSent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2 Report
September 7, 201214 yr comment_63458 I think seds proud of his nexus 7 with tapatalk 2,loleh, it auto adds that to posts you make, I just hardly use that app to actually post on forums. Report
September 7, 201214 yr Author comment_63462 People called that in the comments of the YT video I posted. Shame. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.