Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Xbox 360 Games

Featured Replies

My summer internship ended a few weeks ago so I'm back at school. Fortunately my internship went well and I'll be receiving a full time job offer within the next week or so. Since I have some extra cash from my job I was wondering what are some good games that have come out over the last year that I can play online with you guys? I bought the new Ghost Recon and expect it in the mail within the next few days.

PC is cheaper believe it or not. No LIVE to pay and the great PC game sales via places like Steam, GoG, GamersGate and Greenman.

The initial cost can be expensive, but you don't buy a new PC when your older one isn't up to snuff. You upgrade parts as you go. Some places will even let you buy it with monthly payments. Some may even have student discounts.

  • Author

Really Gamercide? Only Dat and PK giving me games advice on a gaming site? I mean seriously, what is more of a softball question to get conversations going then what are some good games to play? I know I've never been the most popular user over the years, but I've stuck with this site since the ATC started and it really disappoints me how clicky this place has become.

BTW thanks PK and Dat for the recommendations and conversation, I really do appreciate the recommendations and may look into getting a PC.

Sorry bud, been playing mostly ps3 lately.

Good to hear the good news tho.

Nba 2k13 comes out next month, gonna b really good.

For rpg other than skyrim i'd say kindoms of amalur.

  • Author

I'll try to be on more myself, but I've hardly had time to use my xbox outside of netflix and I have 22 credits this semester to graduate on time. Stress is not fun.

Thanks LGWyant, haven't played an NBA game in a while so I may check that out.

Supposed to be the best one in years with dreamteam 1992 and 2012, dunk contest, and much more. Dynasty edition im getting has real bball and skull candy headphones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.